Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook and Twitter, both are important social media for marketing. It depends on your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    According to me for promotion on social media we require connection and engagement with a network, brand awareness, and drive traffic for site and both twitter and facebook Both social media sites offer considerable opportunities. It depends on our your business that fit into all this.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Don't forget Instagram. From where I sit, it seems Instagram will be used more and more in the future, particularly its video features. If you haven't seen it lately you may be surprised to pay a visit over there.

Hope this helps!

Share on facebook

Learn How to Start a REAL Business, Selling REAL Products from Your OWN Website.
    ChrisMalta.com

BBB A+ Rated. 5 Stars from Trust Pilot

5. Collapse Details
    Among all social media sites facebook took the market and stood out on number 1 according to recent survey.
    Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. That’s almost a third of the world’s population! There are more than 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages and more than six million advertisers actively promoting their business on Facebook, which makes it a pretty safe bet if you want to have a presence on social media.
    This is the site where any one can get a good amount of genuine response in short time.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Facebook - is a social networking site., which means it allows you to share and connect with friends, known and unknown people. Facebook was revolution in social behaviour of people.

Twitter - is again micro blogging site. It's revolution in Blogging industry. people need not write long 500 words essays just to share what they feel. People can just write it in limited characters.

So, I'll say 'Facebook is the best social networking site'
    and 'Twitter is the best microblogging site'

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Share on facebook

Last edited by bougti; 07-11-2019 at 07:07 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs. Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    hi
    you are talking about Which social media site is better for the promotion of the product or services , i think facebook is better then twitter , or for more you have to contact google , thanks
    -----------
    FREE CHESS GAME ONLINE

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Both are must for promotion.But Facebook is better than twitter for promoting anything. Facebook is a good source to promote your business. On Facebook most of the people stay active.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I like Facebook. It is very easy to market and Facebook has an older crowd.

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.