Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    depending on demographics...older folks tend to gravitate towards facebook, twitter is for established business or businesses that are in the business of creating a lot of written content. Instagram covers the younger(20's-40) and is the best media marketing tool when done correctly.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I agree with some of the previous replies... it really really depends on your business. Though both Facebook and Twitter are great social media sites, they cater to different audiences. I suggest knowing your audience from head to toe. Learn them, learn from them, figure out which sites they use more frequently.

Share on facebook

"At first you feel your heart run faster, you have calculated everything, the wind and the speed, then you let go, and you smile when know that the only way now is up!"

3. Collapse Details
    The only way for you to know which works for your business is to track which one converts. You may have a lot of followers, likes and retweets - but do they convert into sales?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Facebook is probably the best place to start given the cost of advertising and the targeting options. In all honesty though, if you have the capacity, you should be on both. Depending on your product or service it might also be worthwhile setting up an instagram account.

-Brad

Share on facebook

Last edited by BradYoung; 11-15-2016 at 09:22 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    That depends upon what you are promoting but if it is apparel, clothes, shoes, bags anything related to kids and ladies then Facebook is preferable.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Thank you for your replies. Even though this is not my question, it still helped me on what to do with my business to increase sales. It is better if we can use all the social medias to promote our sites and post update daily

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

7. Collapse Details
    Twitter for sure! Facebook is starting to die out...

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook promotion is the best one compared to twitter promotion, because most of the local persons not having a twitter account at the same time most of the customers are having a facebook account

Global Business Networking

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The answer to this question is different for everyone. Here are some questions to consider. Who is your target market? Where is your target market? If you know that your target market is on Facebook or Twitter, do you know what their behavior is? Do they look for updates on their feeds, hang out in groups, take part in Twitter chats? I would also ask you how your brand is best showcased. Do you have short bites of content or is the tone and style of your company more lengthy and in depth? There are a lot of social media platforms out there - not just Facebook and Twitter. It is important to know where exactly your target market is so you can come up with a long-term strategy for engaging with them in the right place.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Both are best social media site.It depends on your interests.

Share on facebook