Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Collapse Details
    I think it depends on your business specifics, but from my perspective and work I see better traffic comes from Facebook.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    According to my opinion twitter is best than facebook to advertise the online product

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It seems to me that Facebook is much better for these purposes, because there are more means for advertising and there is the opportunity to make personalized advertising. For example, I recently looked for dating sites and when I went to facebook, I saw an advertisement about one site for alternative dating and I decided to find more about this service. You wonít believe it, but after a week of communication, I met one beautiful lady who loved sex and fetish very much, and we spent many nights together. So if you want to benefit from advertising, then use Facebook .

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by christianthalbergo View Post
    I think it depends on your business specifics, but from my perspective and work I see better traffic comes from Facebook.
    I completely agree with you.
    Other fields I do not know, but for e-commerce, Facebook is the best place to draw the traffic.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In any case, testing different stages is critical to any internet based life advertising achievement. publicize on Facebook, and 30% of those advertisers likewise promote on Twitter.In any case, the greatest stages are generally additionally the most aggressive.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    But testing multiple platforms is key to any social media marketing success. ... advertise on Facebook

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmobilesitemaker View Post
    It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote. In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.
    Yes, you are right, its totally depend on your niche and audience

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Both Facebook & Twitter is most useful for marketing, but Facebook is better for deeper communication and relationship branding than Twitter.

Share on facebook