Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook & Twitter both are helps for your business promotion of the product or services. You choose the social media depends on your targeted audience.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you really planned to buy a traffic then best you go with Facebook they will provide you good traffic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It truly relies upon what your business is and what you are endeavoring to advance. By and large however I think Facebook is better, since you can influence your own business to page and individuals can discover more data about your business on FB than through Twitter. Additionally, you can promote to exceedingly focused on movement.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I will suggest you to go for both facebook and Twitter, you can easily target your niche audience.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It genuinely depends upon what your business is and what you are attempting to progress. Overall anyway I think Facebook is better, since you can impact your own business to page and people can find a larger number of information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Moreover, you can elevate to exceedingly centered around development.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Both are important sites for social media marketing but my opinion Facebook is better for social media marketing.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I prefer facebook and instagram. I have my Facebook group for a long time and I began to promote my business account in instagram recently. I found a useful tool such as auto direct message instagram. It really helps more people learn about my shop. I believe that social networks provide a new opportunity for small businesses.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think you shouldn't choose between Facebook and Twitter but master both as with their help you can reach different aims.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    facebook

http://www.multaisolutions.com/digital.html

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    yes, facebook is one of the good social networking site

Share on facebook