Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I prefer Both.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and all the others. They are get you loads and loads of traffic.
    To actually reach that I would have to post something interesting at least ones a week (ones a day is probably preferred).

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would also go with both. But if you want more specific advice: if your product/service is more descriptive and less photogenic use Twitter and if you can make your product/service look great on photos use Facebook.

Share on facebook

| HeadChannel - Bespoke Solutions for Business |

4. Collapse Details
    In one word we can say that most of the people online are spending their time on social media websites and it is better to show them your products there itself, so that they can access quickly if they need to know more about about it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I prefer Facebook as the best social media for promotion by any company as there are massive chances of getting more traffic where as in Twitter you can only do so if you have followers and in my opinion facebook can be used for making use of Twitter to get more followers on twitter with the help of facebook.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Both has its advantages and pitfalls.The key is continue monitoring.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I like Facebook. I think Facebook is always best social media site for any kind of marketing strategy. So for bring good leads Facebook is always best than twitter. Thanks.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I prefer Facebook over Twitter in my past experience. Facebook can target really specific audiences due to the large amount of information they glean from its users. The great thing is that they have a lot of resources and tutorials for small business users like yourself to show you step-by-step how to get started with ads. facebook.com/business is a good place to start. Good luck!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yeah Facebook rocks compared to Twitter me thinks!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Meeting people first on Twitter and then inviting them over to FB is a good method that works well. As previously mentioned, you can interact with your niche quite well on Twitter.

You can become a trusted source by writing tweets that add value to your niche (staying away from spamming). Twitter is a fast-paced environment, however. So, transitioning your followers over to FB and connecting with them there as well will give you the opportunity to develop a better relationships.

Share on facebook