Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi friend,

I would recommend you to use go with facebook . As far as facebook, is concerned,it's a massive network to boost communication and reach their customers respectively.Facebook alllows you to use advertise,upload photos and get engage with followers there by answering comments.It's always remember to get socialize and give your respective feedback .

On the other hand ,twitter allows you to briefly post information with the limited amount of character space of 140 characters. However mostly people don't use there twitter account regularly.

With these above strategy, you can connect with many followers and get your business on the top of SERP.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Both Facebook and Twitter are amazing social media platforms that work for businesses and individuals as well. Along with Facebook and Twitter you should also create and maintain a presence on Google Plus and LinkedIn

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    IMO, it depends on your target market. According to studies, most of Twitter users are men while women prefer Facebook. But, if you'll ask me which one is better, I'd pick Facebook. You just have to observe your target market's pattern in posting and in going online on Facebook so that whenever you post something new on your wall, they'll see it immediately.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I prefer facebook

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    which get more traffic and Facebook is the good source because Facebook users are more in counting as compare to Twitter.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    both are good both are top pr including G+ and linkedin.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For social media promotion FB is better and can drive more traffic to your website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It depends on the kind of product. Although, facebook does have a much wider reach. On the other hand, Twitter often helps make news ( much more effectively than Facebook)

Share on facebook

Last edited by KaleyTapia; 02-02-2016 at 02:30 AM.
    Kaley Tapia
    Nottingham, UK.
    Principles are important.

9. Collapse Details
    That was a fine move.

Share on facebook

Davis Murillo
    Oklahoma City
    Pursuit of happiness is the real pursuit of success.

10. Collapse Details
    It depends.
    If you are going to promote any product, then Facebook perfect platform, But if you are promoting any service then twitter and linked are best.

Share on facebook