1. Collapse Details
    Tips and advice needed
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. The reason I've joined is because I'm considering starting up my own on line store, selling handbags. I'm completely new to starting a business having worked for other employers for the last 10 years but now I really want to work for myself and start my own small business.
    Can you give me some general tips on how to get started, and a few notes on what you guys did when you set up your first business?

I'd be grateful for any help,
    Thanks
    Carrie A

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Carrie A,

I am very glad to hear and would like to congratulate you on startup of your own business. I can understand your mindset and phase, because I had faced the same situation. I would really like to help you, firstly be confident about which type of business you want to start , do proper analysis about scope and risk related to your business. Secondly start with proper business plan which includes every thing related to working capital, knowing your target customers (analyzing their needs) and most important risk management strategy.
    These are some important but basic factors which you can follow, as you are newbie so along with these factors I would like to suggest you to take expert guidance/ consultants so that you can make sure your success. As these experts guide us in every phase of our business. They provide information related to credit insurance that acts as a credit cover for any business, they provide complete information about the clients and helps in managing risk.
    My friend consulted Coface ( http://www.coface.se/ ) for such help, check if you can get help. All the very best!!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Sir, first of all good luck for the startup of your business. It’s really a great task and think of starting a business as you are clear from the beginning about which product you want to sell. I would advise you to first of all figure out the nearby handbag shops, what are their rates, what are their margins as this would help you in setting up your rates too. Now, choose your target audience whom you want to sell these bags and now figure out that what social media platform you would utilize to target your product and how to socialize it more to make a presence of your shop first. This process would definitely help you to attain success in business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Choose the right business for you.
    Start with as much of your own money as possible
    Speak up about your business
    Never stop learning and trying new things

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Choose the right business for you.
    Start with as much of your own money as possible
    Speak up about your business
    Never stop learning and trying new things