View Poll Results: Which do you recommend for small business accounting?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft Money

1 25.00%
  • Quickbooks

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    There are literally an unlimited amount of programs to choose from. Do your research test drive free trails and find your best fit.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Of course you cannot even start to compare the two. Quickbooks has won many awards as the best accounting software so you can safely use it without any worries. Though you need to be trained on how to use it or else it can be a bit intimidating.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I voted for Quickbooks because from my friends experience its really an awesome program!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Fetchlow works with Authorize.net!
    Quote Originally Posted by alanski2 View Post
    I've been using Zoho Books, which is pretty cheap (no, not free!) and does accounting and time tracking, which I need since I bill by time. I've been doing my invoicing with FetchFlow, which is free for up to 5 clients and $3 a month for up to 100. That works for me: As a writing and design firm working B2B, my monthly invoices are only a couple dozen at most. Fetchflow has a lot of good features for all kinds of businesses: http://www.fetchflow.com/Features.

Good luck!
    I've been setting up my FetchFlow today to integrate with my authorize.net account. Very tight, well written! Works like a charm.

For the curious and those who need it: http://www.smallbusinessforums.org/s...e-Age-(Finally!)

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    That is certainly possible to get the information. I am sure that it is lying there somewhere waiting to be discovered. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook