Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Through social media optimization is a way by which you can share your most effective information of your website.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Instructions to Google+ as networking
    Follow:
    1. Mention Goole plus in a post
    2. Share a post with them directly
    3. Share a post and you're in a circle they subscribe to
    4. Comment on a post they created
    5. Comment on a post after they comment on it
    6. Add them to a circle
    7. Suggest new people to add to their circles
    8. Tag them in a photo
    9. Tag one of their photos
    10. Suggest a profile photo for them
    11. Comment on a photo after they comment on it
    12. Comment on a photo they are tagged in
    13. Comment on a photo they tagged
    14. Start a conversation with them
    15. Send them an invitation or update an event
    16. Remind them about events
    17. Any activity on events they created

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking , social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.
    Here are some prominent examples of social media:
    facebook, Twitter, Google+, Printerest, reddit

it is use for get a traffic on your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Regular posting onto social media sites can bring lot's of success and brand promotion for your website. It's better if you can create a fanpage and add more users there. Post there regular basis with unique images and description.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Social media optimization (SMO) is the process by which you make your content easily shareable across the social web. Because so many options exist for where people can view your content, the content model for the web has shifted from, "We have to drive as much traffic to our website as possible," to the more pragmatic, "We have to ensure as many people see our content as possible."

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by axissoftech View Post
    Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me about Social Media Optimization and how to use for my business website, how to improve visibility on social media. If you have any social media tricks, you can discuss with us!

Thanks for help
    used the daily update and used also some exchange site

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBrand View Post
    Create you Facebook page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile. Then regularly update your account with posts relate to your product, services and job vacancies(i case you are a company owner). Then share those posts with your friends.
    I think it is the best and easy way for social media promotion.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Social Media Optimization can be tuned when you know your customer (age group, interests, priorities, location data).

If you know: customize targeted advertising in social media!
    don't know: use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for monitoring your target audience!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    You should join the big social networks, how your website is available everywhere, you can help promote it

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hey there! I'm ZayVon and I own a Digital Marketing Agency. Here's one of my articles on growing your social media profiles:

I'm ZayVon and I currently have 45k cumulative followers. About a year ago, I built an Instagram community to near 100,000 subscribers. These are the techniques I used to do that, it can be applied to any social network.

Back when I had my Instagram brand Hoop Headquarters which had close to 100,000 followers, there were a couple things I did very frequently to continue growing the account's followers, likes, and comments. Of-course, getting to near 100k in less than a year, requires a lot of creativity and persistence, but today I will cover the successful habits that you must have.
    #1 You have to be committed. This is the number 1 reason why most people struggle with getting a ton of followers/likes; they greatly*underestimate the commitment required to be heard in such a noisy world. You should have multiple pieces of content produced everyday that fit your demographic. Not only that, but replying to comments and DMs are also crucial.*

#2 You have to*reach out to other users... alot. This part goes hand-in-hand with being persistent, you need to reach out to others very, very, very frequently. When I began my account, I was getting 1,000 followers a week; and believe me, I had to earn every single one of them. I was sending out about 300*comments to potential followers every day (This was before Instagram DMs had even existed!).*

#3 You need to have teamwork. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be writing this article if it wasn't for something called shout-for-shoutout (Known as SFS). This alone is a MAJOR reason why I gained a ton of followers so fast. I learned*about it after I spoke to one of my friends who owned an account with over 1 million followers; I asked him "Exactly what did you do to gain so many followers?" He simply replied "SFS".*

I hope this list will help you attain your Insta-Fame, Twitter-Fame, or whatever it is your aspiring to achieve on social media. Thanks for reading, and fill me in on your journey!

@ZayVonJohnson

Share on facebook