Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which Social Media Plateform should I use for website
    Dear Friends,

can anyone suggest me which social media platform is best for our business, our company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. Our SEO part is best but SMO part is too week, So if you have any idea about social media plan for my website, please share with us!

Thanks for help....

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello Axisoftech,

From your website it appears that you offer a B2B (business) solution and do not target B2C (consumer). Also looks like your are based in India although not sure of your market area.

If that is the case, Linkedin is a great tool in North America where businesses connect and share. So I would recommend linkedin. Google+ is also a good tool for SEO that helps your SEO as well. I would also potentially recommend Youtube to create videos about your offerings based on keywords people are looking for.

If you are B2C, then top 3 are Facebook, Twitter, Youtube generally but ask yourself WHY you want to be there first. Are your customers there? Would they join a "fanpage"? Do you have the resources to manage social media networks? There are mixed results for B2B companies in Facebook, Twitter, PINTEREST, etc so not sure I would start there.

Cheers,

Paul Woodall
    www.thelittlebusinesscoach.com

Share on facebook

Paul Woodall
    the little business coach
    Small business training and coaching | www.thelittlebusinesscoach.com/about-me/

4. Collapse Details
    Yes i agree with Mr. Paul woodall if your business is B2B Then Linkedin is best and if B2C then use Twiter and Facebook.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My Suggestion is Facebook, twitter, G+, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space Ect...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Best Social Media Plateform for website
    I would like to suggest you Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space etc..

These are the best social media platform, you can use for a website. Social Media is one of the greatest way to getting good and huge traffic to your business.It gives you the chances to reach a huge amount of audience,it is the primary goal of every business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are the great social media platforms

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hey Friend,

Its none other than the facebook social media which will be useful than that of the others!!

So drop attractive post with images that are catchy and share with whole lot of friends circle in your fb then you will find the miracles that occur to you in no short time!!

Good luck, Cheers

Share on facebook

Parker is a Content Writter at Key Difference.

Reach us at Key Difference

10. Collapse Details
    Although there are many platforms like Twitter, G+, Pinterest but Facebook is the best option among all these. Reason being, it is accessed by person of every age all across the globe. This will help you make your online presence more strong.

Share on facebook