There are some great social media platforms

1. Social Media

A) Facebook
    B) Twitter
    C) Linkedin
    D) Google+

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i suggest LinkedIn is Best for Local and International Business. I started Business of website design company Dubai and its really running Very Nice

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Look, the best - and first - question in marketing is WHY? As in:

- Why the hell do I need a Facebook page?
    - Why the hell do I need Google Pay-Per-Click ads?
    - Why do I need to spend money to promote a Facebook post?
    - Why do I need to use (insert tool of the week here)?
    - Why should I be using WordPress and not Blogger?

Keep asking why until you find the money (return on investment). Seriously. Treat each new marketing idea like a piata you have to keep whacking at with your "why" stick until either money or crap pours out. For some businesses, there's just no reason for them to be on Facebook. For others, no reason to be on Twitter. It's not heresy - it's being selective.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    By doing Facebook, twitter etc.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You can use social mediads like facebook twitter ect.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well I would guide you to go with the Twitter because I am also promoting my products of Qi charger in Twitter and really get good response...Hope this would also help you...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you want to promote your website then you should promote it to each social media platform. I recommend you to do marketing on facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & LinkedIn. If your site is about fitness, product or Pictures related then you should also try Instagram & Tumblr.

Share on facebook

Last edited by JillADDison; 09-01-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake..

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by speakarea View Post
    I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest
    You have missed LinkedIn & YouTube. Those are very very helpful for driving more traffic to our website.

Share on facebook

Last edited by JillADDison; 09-01-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Mention

9. Collapse Details
    i think you need to use the quality content your post for the social media sites. there are many social media sites but the best sites have facebook, twitter, google plus,linkedin, delicious, flickr, digg, youtube, pinterest, tumblr, meetme, hi5, reddit and myspace. all these website are high page rank and more traffic. and you can easily to promote your business information all over the world.

Share on facebook

Our female delhi girls models are most smart. Call girl in Delhi are skilled in all types of catalogs from modeling to visual work. shop for sale in mohali

10. Collapse Details
    I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest

Share on facebook

Transactional Processing | Contact Center Services