Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Which Social Media Plateform should I use for website - Page 3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, Delicious and many more for increase your website traffic.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Your company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. If you deal only with your customer then top social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Pinterest.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Facebook, twitter Google+ all this three are best in the present social media world so you can use this three without any confusion. I have used this three for my website & i got success.

Share on facebook

http://www.anynewsbd.com/
    News & Media Web Directory

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by axissoftech View Post
    Dear Friends,

can anyone suggest me which social media platform is best for our business, our company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. Our SEO part is best but SMO part is too week, So if you have any idea about social media plan for my website, please share with us!

Thanks for help....
    I will suggest you to signup on Facebook, Twitter, Apsense, you will come across many people from your niche in this platform.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Every online business website owner should have active social media websites participation.
    One should have face book, twitter, Google+, Pinterest etc., popular accounts on your brand name. Then you can share URLs, news and events in that social media pages. So in this way social media will ad advantage to your online business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I will suggest for B2b website Linkdin is best.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Social media is a great portal for businesses to gain leads. I personally manage Facebook, twitter, G+, Pinterest accounts for my business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    For travel business you can use Facebook, Twitter. It is the best place where you get the higher traffic as compare to other social medias.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I suggest you First Google+ with tagging, Second is Linked in because you are targeting to B2B and after that twitter with # tag and last is facebook for you. Youtube video also helpful to you for google search, You just need to choose correct keywords for title of the video on you tube.

For any assistance or query you can contact me at my mail id: vishwas.patel@icaninfotech.com

or

Thanks,
    Vishwas
    (www.icaninfotech.com)

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Best social media platform,
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Linkedin
    Pinterest

Share on facebook