Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    $1700 is a lot of rent to pay for a Thrift shop. Although if i had to suggest a name. I would say be direct, and straight to the point. I would suggest you use your name followed by Thrift shop. it would read like "For The Cause Thrift Shop". I think that would be a great name.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Name suggestion? "Cheap S**t here"..... it might certainly make people curious! But I would put in the asterisks...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think you can get more profit if you contact with a business broker who can sell your business in the market in you favour. In this way, you can get more profit as you can sell singles thing of your business. But first you responsiblity to study your all business in which you have advantages and disadvantages on sale the business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Eric - Still looking for good thrift shop names? I found one on this list of catchy business names - https://best4businesses.com/catchy-thrift-shop-names/ Good luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Catchy Thrift Store Names. Attic Addict Thrift Store. Bag it All Thrift Store.
    Unique Thrift Store Names. 2 Doors Down Thrift. 2nd Chance.
    Clever Thrift Store Names. 2nd Base. A Step Above.
    Cute Thrift Store Names. 3 Friends Treasure.
    The Greatest Thrift Store Slogans of All-Time. Finding a Fortune in Another Man's Junk.

Share on facebook