Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Take advantage of online advertising to improve your internet marketing efforts with google adwords. The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    the important part of google adwords is research keyword

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes! I do. Adwords are the best way to get sales. Also, the new interface of ad-words are easy to set campaign and very user-friendly to optimize your ads.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes anyone can use Google Adword for advertising if you have a website. Google Adword provide you option for creating Ad as per your service and product niche by this you can generate lead and traffic to your website. It is very helpful for every online business owner if they use it wisely.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I do, as it is really one of the best ways to make your advertising work properly. The higher your budget is the better results are.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    AdWords is also the most extensive and most widely used online promotion network in the world, and millions of businesses advertise online using AdWords to reach new consumers and grow their business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Adwords is a great multifaceted platform that you can utilize to drive awareness, interest, leads and sales. The key is to set up the account properly for your small business goals. It offers paid search, display advertising on thousands of sites, video ads, shopping ads and more. It is a very powerful platform.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    AdWords Is Scalable
    AdWords Is Measurable
    AdWords Is Flexible
    AdWords Is Faster than SEO
    AdWords Is (Usually) Easier than SEO

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    16850 Collins Ave, #112650, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Google Adwords is a double-edged sword.

If you use it properly, it's incredibly profitable. I may 5 to 6 dollars per every dollar spent. However, this is only after many mistakes and thrown away thousands of dollars. You need to make sure you have negative keywords, targeting, ads in line with queries that will earn you business. You can't simply turn it on and ignore it. It takes substantial attention. On the bright side, you control bidding prices so you don't have to break the bank. On the downside, bidding can be competitive depending on the niche.

If you're tech savy, it's easy enough to manage on your own. Google has free consultations and that should be enough to get you going. If you are not tech savy, you should definitely consult with an Adwords pro because sinking too much budget into it without good strategy can be costly. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Share on facebook

Earl White, Real Estate Investor
    House Heroes LLC
    16850 Collins Ave, #112560
    Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Earl@househeroes.com
    http://www.househeroes.com

10. Collapse Details
    Limited experience with Adwords/PPC so far. But from what I observe - suggested bid rates are vastly more expensive on Adwords compared to Bing Ads. At the same time, all info online suggests that Bing is only somewhat cheaper per click. Go figure.

Share on facebook