Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    It's clear that there are many pitfalls when it comes to being successful with Google Ads. And if you are sloppy or clueless, you'll pay for it and get nowhere with your campaigns. But if with the right approach and patience to learn, Google Ads can still deliver good results for your online store.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You're promoting on Google? HAH! Bid farewell to your showcasing spending plan!" Alright, hush up! Truly, AdWords costs cash, and frequently.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Cobiro is a online tool that automates the creation and management of your ads. Join more than 85.000 customers who currently manage ads better. Try our service today. Advertisment creator. Step-by-step guidance. Attract more customers. Grow your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, i'm using it and its very useful to target main keywords that are high in competition

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, Google Adword is a very good tool for targeting the main keyword and for getting the traffic. Of course, it is the best tool and you should use it

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I use the Google adwords for the remarketing purpose.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pratikshav View Post
    Google Adwords and social platforms are the New Path for Online Advertising. It's bring the Instant Result and Increase sale for your website
    Means you think Adwords and social platform is same thing. I dont think because advertisement at social media is believable like at Google adwords and that why adword is a bit costly than advertisement at Facebook and few other social media.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, it is a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes, I'm still using it as its a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have been using it for a long time and I can say what opportunities it offers :
    1. Itís a flexible marketing platform
    2. Businesses get a high return on investment
    3. It taps into huge, high-quality traffic sources
    4. Businesses find out more about their market

Share on facebook