AdWords Is Measurable
    AdWords Is Flexible
    AdWords Is Faster than SEO
    AdWords Is (Usually) Easier than SEO

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    16850 Collins Ave, #112650, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Google Adwords is a double-edged sword.

If you use it properly, it's incredibly profitable. I may 5 to 6 dollars per every dollar spent. However, this is only after many mistakes and thrown away thousands of dollars. You need to make sure you have negative keywords, targeting, ads in line with queries that will earn you business. You can't simply turn it on and ignore it. It takes substantial attention. On the bright side, you control bidding prices so you don't have to break the bank. On the downside, bidding can be competitive depending on the niche.

If you're tech savy, it's easy enough to manage on your own. Google has free consultations and that should be enough to get you going. If you are not tech savy, you should definitely consult with an Adwords pro because sinking too much budget into it without good strategy can be costly. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Share on facebook

Earl White, Real Estate Investor
    [B]House Heroes LLC
    16850 Collins Ave, #112560
    Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Earl@househeroes.com
    http://www.househeroes.com

3. Collapse Details
    Limited experience with Adwords/PPC so far. But from what I observe - suggested bid rates are vastly more expensive on Adwords compared to Bing Ads. At the same time, all info online suggests that Bing is only somewhat cheaper per click. Go figure.

Share on facebook