Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have used Google adwords for my business and my account is in top 5% according to WordStream in terms of quality score. Adword is a great tool to use if you have budget and using them is a well managed way is even better way as to stop wasting the money on irrelevant clicks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yes I have used it and using it, it is very good source with which we can track traffic on our website.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Google Ad-words is actually a great tool if you want instant results.All you have to do is monitor your efforts time to time to get the maximum out of it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, i have used this and its very useful to search main keywords

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    AdWords is a great tool for targeting and bidding competitively on focused shopping and buying keywords related to your business. In addition to fast results, it can be a valuable long term adjunct to the rest of your marketing efforts.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Google Adwords is the best way to promote your business and easily target your services.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes. We use google adwords and find it's really good at getting a quick hit of traffic. We like to be able to target particular areas very simply and quite affordabely.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    A place where you can set a paid ad campaign for showing on Google. In short Google shows your ad in their search results, and in front of that they'll take a charge. For Step to Step guidance, I would suggest you to read Google Ad words Manual.

Thanks

Share on facebook

Last edited by maulithani; 09-20-2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Change

9. Collapse Details
    Yes, I use Google Adwords. It is still useful for businesses.Over 97% of Google's revenues come from Google Adwords. That should convince you of its effectiveness

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    50/50, it all depends on your targeted audience, and competitive in your area. We had very decent sales converted from Google Adword.

Share on facebook