Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Anyone use Google Adwords? - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Lot of positive words here about PPC. I can certainly add my name to the list.

Having quite few years of experience with Google adwords i can share some tips to save you money and get you ranked higher with better quality scores.

- Don't advertise on the display network unless you have banners or have a particular strategy
    - Setup a Remarketing campaign even if it is paused. This will allow you to add visitors to your site to a list for future marketing, reminding them to come back
    - Don't use broad match keywords, instead use "phrase" and [exact match]
    - You must use negative keywords to stop ads displaying when people are searching for similar, but ultimately unrelated products or services
    - Installing converison tracking is a must to track which keywords are leading to sales and enquiries.
    - Linking and syncing with Google Analytics is also a must to track what happens to users after they have clicked your adverts
    - Don't advertise in "All territories". People in the third world click alot, but don't tend to buy... anything.
    - Create a unique campaign per main service or product category which send traffic to different landing pages your web site related to the search enquiry of the potential customer.
    - Unique ad group and adverts for each of the main keywords
    - Get a free 75 voucher, i have loads so email me if you want one info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

If you do all that, you will have a decent camapign, that is easy to track and allows you to stay in control of your spending and profits.

Hope this helps,

David

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google Adwords is a big and one of the most efficient platforms for marketing online. It is important to plan your strategy before investing in Google Adwords.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AdwordsGuru View Post
    Lot of positive words here about PPC. I can certainly add my name to the list.

Having quite few years of experience with Google adwords i can share some tips to save you money and get you ranked higher with better quality scores.

- Don't advertise on the display network unless you have banners or have a particular strategy
    - Setup a Remarketing campaign even if it is paused. This will allow you to add visitors to your site to a list for future marketing, reminding them to come back
    - Don't use broad match keywords, instead use "phrase" and [exact match]
    - You must use negative keywords to stop ads displaying when people are searching for similar, but ultimately unrelated products or services
    - Installing converison tracking is a must to track which keywords are leading to sales and enquiries.
    - Linking and syncing with Google Analytics is also a must to track what happens to users after they have clicked your adverts
    - Don't advertise in "All territories". People in the third world click alot, but don't tend to buy... anything.
    - Create a unique campaign per main service or product category which send traffic to different landing pages your web site related to the search enquiry of the potential customer.
    - Unique ad group and adverts for each of the main keywords
    - Get a free 75 voucher, i have loads so email me if you want one info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

If you do all that, you will have a decent camapign, that is easy to track and allows you to stay in control of your spending and profits.

Hope this helps,

David
    Thanks for Sharing Great information. I will follow above mention point to our Ad Campaign....

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Google Adwords is great only if you have the right focus and strategy.Careful selection of your keywords and budget can be effective.But if you want spme long term results go for Seo.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    AdwordsGuru gave some really great advice and anyone just getting into an adwords campaign should really implement these tips he gave. It's really easy to spend a lot of money with no results if you are just getting started with Adwords, so I would definitely do some research first.

I noticed quite a few people mention Adwords was great for targeting your main keywords. It's even greater for targeting "long-tail" (more specific) keywords. The majority of your competitors are going after these main keywords as well because they bring in the highest search volume. But the thing is that these keywords are going to generally have a higher cost per click and lower visitor to lead conversion rate. The reason they have a higher CPC is because there is more competition and these keywords tend to have a lower conversion rate because they are more broad or general search terms.

The people that are searching those more specific keywords know tend to convert higher because they know exactly what they are searching for and are ready to buy, subscribe, etc. While the people searching those more general search terms might still be in that discovery phase. With that being said this is not always the case and it does really depend on your market, keywords, and target audience. With all of the campaigns that I run for clients we target main keywords as well as long tail keywords. You should always be tracking your visitor traffic by linking your Adwords campaign with your Google Analytics account. You want to know exactly where your money is going and what keywords those visitors are finding your website with and how they are interacting with your website. This way you will be able to make the proper adjustments to your ad campaign and website so that you are maximizing your marketing dollars.

If your website is not optimized to convert visitor traffic then you shouldn't run a campaign on Adwords until this is done. I can't count how many people have told me they tried Adwords and it didn't work for them. And the main reason why is because their websites were not set up to convert those visitors. Adwords is a great tool and when used properly can yield a high return on investment. And the two best sources of high converting traffic that I recommend and implement for all of my small business clients are an Adwords campaign and Local SEO campaign. With Local SEO always being the first as it provides the highest ROI out of any other form of online marketing a small business can do.

For more info visit my site LocalBusinessRocket.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    PPC advertising plays as magnet to gain new exposure, direct response and leads. Google Adwords is a sophisticated advertising platform. You should be careful when using it. if you don t know how to use properly, it will drain your pockets.

Share on facebook

Omar Belkadi
    CEO & Founder of PPC Success Center | PPC, SEO and Analytics Agency.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Oracle View Post
    AdwordsGuru gave some really great advice and anyone just getting into an adwords campaign should really implement these tips he gave. It's really easy to spend a lot of money with no results if you are just getting started with Adwords, so I would definitely do some research first.

I noticed quite a few people mention Adwords was great for targeting your main keywords. It's even greater for targeting "long-tail" (more specific) keywords. The majority of your competitors are going after these main keywords as well because they bring in the highest search volume. But the thing is that these keywords are going to generally have a higher cost per click and lower visitor to lead conversion rate. The reason they have a higher CPC is because there is more competition and these keywords tend to have a lower conversion rate because they are more broad or general search terms.

The people that are searching those more specific keywords know tend to convert higher because they know exactly what they are searching for and are ready to buy, subscribe, etc. While the people searching those more general search terms might still be in that discovery phase. With that being said this is not always the case and it does really depend on your market, keywords, and target audience. With all of the campaigns that I run for clients we target main keywords as well as long tail keywords. You should always be tracking your visitor traffic by linking your Adwords campaign with your Google Analytics account. You want to know exactly where your money is going and what keywords those visitors are finding your website with and how they are interacting with your website. This way you will be able to make the proper adjustments to your ad campaign and website so that you are maximizing your marketing dollars.

If your website is not optimized to convert visitor traffic then you shouldn't run a campaign on Adwords until this is done. I can't count how many people have told me they tried Adwords and it didn't work for them. And the main reason why is because their websites were not set up to convert those visitors. Adwords is a great tool and when used properly can yield a high return on investment. And the two best sources of high converting traffic that I recommend and implement for all of my small business clients are an Adwords campaign and Local SEO campaign. With Local SEO always being the first as it provides the highest ROI out of any other form of online marketing a small business can do.

For more info visit my site LocalBusinessRocket.com
    Thanks Web Oracle, i'm delighted it helped. If you need any more info my email is info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Zero Brokerage,

You're most welcome

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have used Google Adwords in the past. I have no complaints as it helped me get juice to my site. Personally, though, I like using social media much more than Adwords. I feel like I can get what I need out there much faster.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It is used for advertising in search engines as well as a good source (keyword planner) to find relevant keywords for a website!!

Share on facebook