Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to increase sales?
    Hi friends,

I have an apparel eCommerce store website. Kindly provide some ideas to increase my business sales and also to increase customers retention.

Thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What is your niche? For example, don't just be t-shirts, be The best black t-shirts in the internet store. From there, you can create your customer profile, understand where they are, and market to them.

For customer retention, ensure you have an awesome user interface (UI) with lots of opportunities to share their experience to their social network.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello james

As i know increase of sales depends upon your product and customer relationship.Good dealing with customers plays an important role.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Blasting different promotion will greatly increase sales and various kind of product for costumer's satisfaction.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    imho, to increase sales, there is nothing more efficient than 'word of mouth' which in the e-commerce world is the affiliate/network marketing. one of the major advantages of affiliate marketing is that it does not cost you anything. basically, your affiliates spread the words for you and when they make sales for you, they get paid commissions. so there is no risk, compared to especially pay per click campaigns. as far as i know almost all major e-commerce sites use it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    hi, their are so many different ways - have you created a subscriber list for developing customer relationships? If you need some help please send me a pm

Share on facebook

Nicole Brodie
    Online Marketer & Entrepreneur
    Wealth Health Happiness

For Information About The Digital System I Am Personally
    Using For My Laptop Lifestyle Click Here

7. Collapse Details
    Thanks Nicole! I will contact you

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Sale of your product is not very easy.You have to do some efforts to make people aware about your product or business.Advertise your product online and offline.Use the social media sites to contact with the customers and know their reviews about your product.This will help you to improve your products quality.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by James Gordon View Post
    Hi friends,

I have an apparel eCommerce store website. Kindly provide some ideas to increase my business sales and also to increase customers retention.

Thank you

You should read these guideline - http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello,

What is your budget? There are many effective and efficient options on the net for increasing the sales and traffic of the website but it all depends on your budget.

Share on facebook