Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks for posting the guidelines.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey... for you to get more response from your customers, don't just send visitors to your website. Rather, send them to a landing page and collect their contact details like their names and email address. This way, you can send them promotions for you offer without paying extra form advertisement and you get more conversions. We can help you with this process if you're interesting in getting more conversions for your business.

Blessings,
    TheBizHelp

Share on facebook

Last edited by smallbus; 07-28-2014 at 10:54 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ednawise View Post
    You should read these guideline - http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002
    Thanks for your useful post.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by James Gordon View Post
    Hi friends,

I have an apparel eCommerce store website. Kindly provide some ideas to increase my business sales and also to increase customers retention.

Thank you
    Most of the online shoppers wish to purchase more products during the discount and offers in the store. Attract online customers by offering deals and discounts.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    To increase sales you have to work more on marketing part. Do viral marketing....advertise your brand in social networking sites. I found this link which will be hopefully helpful for you. please read http://blog.kissmetrics.com/seo-for-ecommerce-websites/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    What percentage conversion are you getting? The key is to convert at least 2% of your traffic into sales. This will make advertising very profitable if you get decent CPC.

For example, i work on this website: birksun.com

Once we increased conversions from 1% to 1.5% we were able to advertise on facebook profitably

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    1. Integrating social media sites - Will increase the traffic of your site and also sales
    2. Use Loyalty App - Will increase website traffic, sales and also customer retention

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for your useful post.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I would say to provide your people that haven't bought from you yet with a 25% discount for 3 or 4 days to try your clothes out. This will get them interested and will hopefully come back at later dates when you send them other deals/discounts or new products.

Then have one click up-sells of packages for items that go together.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi, I would send the people on my list, that haven't bought yet, a 25% discount (or similar) to come in a try a few things out that is good for the next 3 or 4 days.

Then I'd have one-click up-sells of packages of items that go together.

Then when you send out future marketing messages, they'll take notice after their nice experience with you before.

Also works with current customers if you take the "as a valued customer" line.

*** sorry, for some reason the previous reply didn't show up!

Share on facebook