1. Collapse Details
    Unisex Crotchless undy company, hiring!
    I just decided about my crotchless underwear company, and I think I need some staff. I mean, right now, its me, my friend Jim, and his friend Dave, but all we really ever accomplish is playing video games and smoking alot of... cigarettes... ANYWAYS. I think If I hired more staff, other people who would actually DO WORK! Maybe I could make some money. I mean everyone wants crotchless undies, I know I do!

My entire thinking was... I get three or four people, to sit there and make them, model them, and then wash them and sell them on the street corners, we could make some cash. I mean, hookers and strippers are our biggest target audience in terms of sales, and street corners is where it is at people!

But how many people should I hire? I think I need three for production, 2 for sales, and then maybe one or two to get me and my pals some snacks smokes and coke during the day.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi, I am Mr. Bauer, ive just had contact with your secretary and she confirmed the data, 3.6$ million dollars invested, we should keep the rates high on stock.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well that's excellent, 3.6 million is better than 3.5 million I always say! So specifically, as our biggest stockholder, do you like green or blue undies.

I really need to know this.

Share on facebook