Thread: Prostitution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Prostitution
    I'm wondering, is being a prostitute in your home considered a home based business, because I have this friend, ya this friend (phew) who happens to do that kind of thing, and they are wondering if you know, they can get a tax return and claim the income from that, because well she makes good money, but her pim---I mean employer takes a hell of a lot of the money and she wants to know if she can legally get it back.

I have a home based business selling crotchless undies. If anyone wants a pair, just leave a comment, and I'll send a pair right away. Top of the line, high quality gitch!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Prostitution, the act of taking part in moderately aimless sexual movement, as a rule with somebody who isn't a companion or a companion, in return for quick installment in cash or different resources.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Prostitution, the act of taking part in moderately aimless sexual movement, all in all with somebody who isn't a mate or a companion, in return for prompt installment in cash or different resources.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Prostitution, the act of taking part in moderately aimless sexual action, when all is said in done with somebody who isn't a mate or a companion, in return for quick installment in cash or different resources.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Prostitution, the act of participating in moderately unpredictable sexual movement, by and large with somebody who isn't a life partner or a companion, in return for prompt installment in cash or different resources.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is topic is a little bit funny, but it is more serious for this topic is talking about prostitution well I believed that everyone is aware this kind of works that this is a big crime. but I think it is a yes, it can be considered as a home-based job, when it is all done inside the house...

Small Business, Business, Marketing, Small Marketing, online business

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Prostitution is a gendered, sexualized, and racialized work framework, one that ordinarily includes the trading of sexual administrations for cash, merchandise, or different advantages. Sex work envelops various kinds of personal game plans that obscure the limits between sensual, enthusiastic, and financial work.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    In eight European nations (Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Hungary, and Latvia), prostitution is legitimate and directed. The level of authorization of the counter prostitution laws differs by nation, by locale, and by city.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Prostitution is the business or practice of participating in sexual action in return for installment. Prostitution is now and again depicted as sexual administrations, business sex or, casually, snaring. It is here and there alluded to indirectly as "the world's most seasoned calling" in the English-talking world.

Share on facebook