Thread: Half-life 2?

1. Collapse Details
    Half-life 2?
    Ok so there is this game called Half-life 2, and it's so freaking awesome because you are this scientist guy and you run around with guns and stuff and shoot aliens because aliens are bad and they are trying to kill you but I dont know why anyways yes there is excellent physics in the game because that's what makes games great these days is the physics you can pick stuff up and throw it around and there is a great story behind the game as it is a sequel and the first game is pretty cool its called Half-life 1 and yes so you get to go and kill all the COmbnINe aliens but you can't shoot your own guys and that makes me really mad because I wanted to shoot the helpless scientists they are all nerds the kind of people who I would hire to do my taxes but luckily the aliens blew up taxes when they invaded earth and replaced them with flying whales I kid you not I was playing and suddenly this giant flying whale with a machine gun started attacking me and I was like WTFzorz so I blew it out of the sky with my rocketlauncher and it went boom and exploded you know the game has a really nice explosion generator thing as all the explosions look really nice and there is this guy named G-man thats his name I kid you not and he has a speech problem but noone makes fun of him because he can send you to the moon except he was probably made fun of as a kid because his skin is really pale and he has a bad haircut which is something we don't see of Gordon Freeman because its A FPS game and you cant see your feet but you can hear the footsteps I thought you were invisible but then said no because the other people can see you and when they saw me I threw a paintcan at one and he was all blue and I laughed but then he beat me with his stun stick and it hurt so I spawned 20 zombies and those guys were my posse and beat him up for me but then they killed me and now I'm waiting for HL4 because HL3 will be all about my bum.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is an old game and no one is interested. But new magical vegas features and software even with not very cool graphics will always be in fashion! For this, try to play other games not only in the old ones and you’re not sure what I'm talking about. But Half Life games can be attributed to the classics of this genre!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Custom Printed Boxes
    Custom Boxes
    Custom Packaging Boxes
    Custom Cosmetic Boxes
    Custom Presentation Folders

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    s the time required for a quantity to reduce to half of its initial value. The term is commonly used in nuclear physics to describe how quickly unstable atoms un

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Half-Life 2 is a first-individual shooter computer game created and distributed by Valve Corporation. It is the spin-off of 1998's Half-Life and was discharged in November 2004 after a five-year $40 million advancement. During improvement, a considerable piece of the venture was spilled and conveyed on the Internet.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Half-Life 2 (stylized as HλLF-LIFE2) is a first-person shooter video game developed and published by Valve Corporation.Taking place some years after the events of Half-Life, protagonist Gordon Freeman is awakened by the enigmatic G-Man to find the world has been taken over by the alien Combine.

Share on facebook