Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?
    Hello Friend,

I asked one question to anyone but i did not get the proper feedback. Now i would like to ask to all of you.

Can anyone explain what is the different between blog writing and article writing? And what things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

I hope you'll give me the appropriate answer.

Share on facebook

Thanks
    John Bally - SEO Professional
    Hire SEO Expert

2. Collapse Details
    Write articles for your website visitors not for the search bots.

Share on facebook

Contact SEO Sri Lanka for top rankings in Google.

3. Collapse Details
    actually cant specify you exactly about the difference but only one thing as mostly articles are about 3-4 pages and written on specific topic based on the research

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The most important thing is the quality content...... also the proper keyword density along with keyword stuffing affects a lot!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you are just going to copy information, you are doing yourself and your website a serious disservice. Remember that you want to make sure that your content is original and interesting. If you cannot provide that, why should people take their time to actually read what you write?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    As i know main important thing is quality of your content.if your content is effective than people read your article and you will get better response.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Blog writing is wrong term, it is blogging. So there is a little bit difference between blogging and article writing. Blogging is not limited to writing and posting some useful information in text form, it is broad term to post anything you can. Blogging includes article posting, video posting, audio posting, picture posting, useful tools, and many more whatever to be posted in the blog is called blogging. On the other hand, article writing is only limited to writing and posting information in text form. You can also say article writing itself is a portion of blogging. During blogging or/and article writing, you should always keep in mind "Content is the King," do post good content uniquely. Content means any data that you can post including videos, pictures, audios, tools, and articles, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbally View Post
    Hello Friend,

I asked one question to anyone but i did not get the proper feedback. Now i would like to ask to all of you.

Can anyone explain what is the different between blog writing and article writing? And what things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

I hope you'll give me the appropriate answer.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If there is a difference depends on how you are defining each of them. In general, a blog post is an article. Unless you have some requirements being passed down to you by an employer or something of that nature, there is no clear difference.

Share on facebook

Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com

9. Collapse Details
    Tone used in article writing are formal i.e. third person they, it, while in blog the tone is conversational. You can use first & second person point of view.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    There are various that are considered while writing an article and blog:

1. The first thing that must be kept in mind for the article and blog is that the content for both, should be unique and interesting so that it draws the user's attention.

2. Article should write in second or third person's form, whereas blog should be written in 1st person's form.

3. The article content should be a verified fact and should contain a detailed information, whereas blog content should be shareable so that people can start communication over it.

4. The article should be written in a formal way, whereas blog can be written in formal as well informal way.

Share on facebook