Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quality comes first .. but then again it's tough to explain this to a google search bot. Install a SEO plugin if you are using Wordpress (I'd suggest Yoast!) and try to ready up and manually adjust if you are in any other platforms.

My suggestion - Don't sweat too much on SEO that you have to compromise the quality of your content

Share on facebook

Blackwing Consultants - Professional accounting services to small and medium business owners

2. Collapse Details
    When you are writing an article then you should consider the following things

Decide your target reader, Give an appropriate headline, use most suitable word, minimize punctuation as much as you can, keep your every paragraph length within five lines, use effective HYPERLINK.

An article provides details/overview/ summary of a particular topic, issue etc, its aim to present something in a professional way. on the other hand a blog is to be considered a personal diary.

Share on facebook

Fred

3. Collapse Details
    Article writing is well written,encompassing a beginning,middle and end.It contains all the needed information.It can be placed in different directories that increases the traffic and page rank of the site.

Blog writing are more informal and contain complete information.Readers expect blogs to be updated regularly and it is shorter than the article

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    hey there! here's some tips on the difference on writing a blog post and writing an article for you to figure out the diffrence ..check it out ..hope it helps

Writing an Article vs. Writing a Blog Post: What’s the Difference?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For me it is just the same, the only difference is the term used. Both aim is to write a content.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    At smartminds we always work really hard in content marketing. Always research and review your work before putting it out there for your target market.
    We also use the 5 W's and 1 H strategy, it is a lot to write but I've written an article all about perfecting your content writing your blog!

https://websmart.io/perfect-content-writing/

I've also written about the do's and dont's to make sure your words and title convert and grab the readers attention

hope this helps

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi! Check this one.

26 Tips for Writing Great Blog Posts

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Make it useful, shareable and put a little money into promoting it.

Include influencers in your space, let them know you included them.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Its totally depend your mind and key word try to use best keyword to promote your article

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    When you write an article or blog, must sure that your content should unique or in your own wording, If your content is not unique it will be considered duplicate content by article submission sites or blogging sites. Use that keyword with Bold tag which you want to get higher rank in search engines.

Share on facebook