Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What is clocking?
    Hi friends
    I am the new member in this forum site .i want to know about clocking so tell me in detail.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by omthavertch View Post
    cloaking is the off page technique that is use to somewhat fool the human user it means it show different and redirect to other site
    Thanks for your suggestion.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    cloaking is the off web site process that's work with to considerably mislead the actual human person it implies the item display distinct along with direct to different site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by foduu1 View Post
    cloaking is the off web site process that's work with to considerably mislead the actual human person it implies the item display distinct along with direct to different site.
    Thanks for your answer.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Cloaking is the best technique in SEO for content that is presented in search engine spider is different from the content that is presented in the browser.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    clocking its call black hat tehnique google does not like this type of activity

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Clocking is a black hat SEO technique. clocking is presenting various type of content or URLs to users and search engines.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    clocking is the best techniques to increasing your bounce rate with the help of clocking you can stay your visitor on your website pages.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Cloaking means sending different website information to user and search engine. It is deceptive scheme wherein user points to sites that is different from what they are searching.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alishroy View Post
    Hi friends
    I am the new member in this forum site .i want to know about clocking so tell me in detail.
    cloaking is a techniques which is used in black hat seo that enables to create two distinct pages where the page content being presented to search engine spider is different from that which is being presented to user browser. this technique does not come under the guidelines of search engines.

Share on facebook