Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
  1. Collapse Details
    It is blackhat seo technique. Cloaking is a (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider or crawler is different from that presented to the user's browser. Hiding real content from Users. Fooling human editors, showing wrong content on user end.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    But for those of us in the trans world, the term “clocked” is used to reflect that someone transgender has been recognized as trans, usually when that person is trying to blend in with cisgender people, and not intending to be seen as anything other than the gender they present.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    "Clocking" is typically used by presentation-focused trans men and women to explain the crushing disappointment they feel, usually when cisgender people clock them, but also when someone trans does it. Another word is "read," as in "She read me," or "I got read as trans."

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    1 Year Ago. Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page.

I f you wanna know more about so here is the website for your help :- TheGuideX

Share on facebook