Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details
    could you consult me about bankruptcy?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, I can recommend you one lawyer who helped me a lot at the time, he works here bankruptcy attorney san diego . I was once a businessman, and I had a stable income and always had money. And when the coronavirus first appeared around April, I was already bankrupt because there were no sales. All people spent money only on buying clothes and food. I fell into a depression, and I didn't know what to do, I still had a lot of paperwork to do. My former business partner referred me to the lawyer I am talking about and he helped me a lot with the documentation, I do not know what I would have done if it had not been for him.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    A proper individual presentation is more organized than a casual one. Rather than just expressing your name and how you help a living, consider how you can best pass on your objectives and positive characteristics.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A conventional individual presentation is more organized than a casual one. Rather than just expressing your name and how you help a living, consider how you can best pass on your objectives and positive characteristics. For the motivations behind keeping the presentation formal, don't utilize any conversation starters or jokes.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    A proper individual presentation is more organized than a casual one. Rather than essentially expressing your name and how you help a living, consider how you can best pass on your objectives and positive characteristics. For the reasons for keeping the presentation formal, don't utilize any conversation starters or jokes.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    A formal personal introduction is more structured than an informal one. Instead of simply stating your name and what you do for a living, think about how you can best convey your goals and positive qualities. ... For the purposes of keeping the introduction formal, don't use any ice breakers or jokes.

Share on facebook