Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by idlecuriosities View Post
    As other people have said, it depends on what your business is. The more detail you give, the better advice you can receive. That being said you do have options including loans and appealing to venture capitalists.
    Never forget the small fishes, they will always let you swim!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I will not suggest to ask from banks because the interest rates are going to kill you slowly. I will however just tell you to try crowd funding online. Kickstarter is a good site!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are some really good suggestions on this thread: crowdsourcing, peer to peer lending, angel investing...these are all reallygood ways to get a loan for your business if you really need one. The bigger question is why you need the loan. It is never a good idea to put a business into debt and if you find that you have to, then you need to try to do it with as little debt as possible and pay it off quickly. Businesses that carry debt tend to get mired down in debt payments, which don't bode well when the business cycle slows. I would definitely advise you to stay away from getting a loan for a start up...think about angel investors or crowdfunding. That way the money is yours, there are no qualifications and you don't have to worry about debt repayment.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi , having been there myself and gone full circle from startup up, no credit, no funding, no experience, (hey if I did it anyone can do it) to decades later post exit, a newly formed angel. I think I can say with confidence that any unproven business model must show traction and management capabilities to raise any money regardless of source. And you're best to borrow if at all possible. The more you dilute the more of a chance that you inadvertently reduce yourself to nothing more than an employee, kind of defeating the purpose of being your own boss. BEWARE some grant - loan application processes can be predatory NEVER pay to apply. You know pay-day loan types are now getting in on... "hey we'll fund your startup" watch out some are traps. Also, ironically enough there is a lot of cash on sidelines searching for the next big thing. Lot of VC's will stream hundreds of thousands of startups through arduous processing (at your expense), only to pick a very few, great opportunity for the super stars that don't mind being diluted, up side huge potential for success. Remember though, even Steve J or Mark Z called the shots not the other way around. Think about it...do you want to call the shots or not?

My advice, get a second job or other source of your own revenue to fund first 18-24 months (average time it takes) Or if your biz is time sensitive round up the skills needed and form partnership, angels will jump into those deals on occasion. Then the BIG issue is, who is the driver? You must have a clearly defined fearless leader or it won't work everyone MUST know their roles going in, otherwise it's like trying to heard cats and will fail. Another very smart alternative and one that is often overlooked. Buy an existing business. Do not hesitate to ask the seller to finance it. I know after selling a business that was on a growth trajectory, I regret not financing myself. Instead I took the money and invested elsewhere and lost a chunk, had I financed what I knew I would have been better off.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Government programs are out and about to help new business owners. They even have consultants you can talk to about your business plan. I would talk my plan out before making initial plans to get it started.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think, you need to look for investors in the classified sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    if you don't have any no idea from where you can get fund for business that search them and finding the best resource from where you can get funds at very reliable rate. First be sure that the person or any institution is very real person so that you can trust them.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Funding for business is one of the biggest challenges for a entrepreneur and business man. There is having some simple and small tips which guides entrepreneur or business man about the fundraising process across all phases of business funding and about the techniques to raise the money for business.
    You can adopt the below tips for funding process like:-
    Bootstrapping
    Take help from friends and family
    Crowdfunding is also one way to collect the fund
    You can find angel investors who will help you to invest in your business
    You can take the bank, loan and the venture capital.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you are still looking for a Business Loan or Working Capital at the best possible rate/terms click on the website below then click on funding
    www.myrerate.com/Altsolutionsllc

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    hello friends my name is tom altar
    i need to know more about this kind of subject

Share on facebook