Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I would talk my plan out before making initial plans to get it started.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm already well planed and now I'm enjoying .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    try vcfindr.com ... they get you connected with angel investors that don't care about your credit, only the idea ... I tried it and it worked fine for me ...

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Angel investors want a piece of your business, apart from recouping their investment. Have you considered soft money? It's based upon the cash flow of your business and not primarily your personal credit score.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Ive read in a good book that the young inexperienced man should never take a loan because he wont know the value of the money and will blow it all. Good advice in my opinion.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Business credit is not quite the same as individual credit, so it won't not be an issue. In any case, it would know precisely what kind of business that you are endeavoring to begin. Credit may or not be an issue.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Even if your credit is low, there are still loan options available to you. An article that really helped me out understand small business loans is: http://b7y.us/SmallBizLoan_HOW2

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I concur with owesem75 - you require a mix of a blessed messenger speculator and some Kickstarter cash. That is something you can demonstrate the bank, in the event that you require extra supports, as evidence that you have the group behind you and that your business is something that the general population need and will pay for. Banks salivate for this technique, and commonly are less worried about your credit than the possibility of being behind an extraordinary new task.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Past money related record doesn't generally should be an issue.

Would you have the capacity to post a little about your business and what you require the store for?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Past money related record doesn't generally should be an issue.

Would you have the capacity to post a little about your business and what you require the store for?

Share on facebook