Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New Plan, Help in FLA
    So , i am a young general manager at a local Cheesesteak Shop. And well truthfully it isn't what i want to do with my life. I am currently enrolled in school and going towards an Accounting degree.

In the mean time i would really like to experience my own business. I am currently building credit so that in september i can apply for a Woman Enterpenuer Loan and hopefully open my own business.

I was wondering how exactly you should go about a business plan and considering some kind of mechanic license and liability or maybe a cable technician license..or possibly a coffee shop, or possibly a contractors business.

Now Orlando, Florida is made up of many of these. I just need to figure out which one is my best bet.. Please help...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You said you're in school right? They should have some sort of small business dept. or classes that you can go through. I know DBCC in Daytona Beach, Fl (where I currently am located) has a Small Business Dept. with counselers who work for free, and they do nothing but answer questions like what you have.

I went through their business plan writing class and it was awesome and very instrumental in getting my business off the ground. And it was all free!! Let me know and i will get you a link to them if youd like.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    One of the first things you do is to write all your ideas down as you think of them. These are important in forming your business.

There are also many online entrepreneur surveys that can help you to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses so that you know how you will fair as an entrepreneur. This will also show you which areas where you might need assistance.

In the U.S. the SBA has free business plan templates that you can use to form what business you are interested in. You also want to consider a marketing plan (how you are going to reach your customers)

One really important thing to do is demographic research for the area that you are interested in (learning who your target market is). This will show you how much competition you have, how many prospective customers you have and how much you might make in sales if you market your products or service properly.

Overall the business plan is really your blueprint to success. It lets you define a lot of things that you need to think about as your business idea begins to become a reality.

Best of luck with whatever you choose!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    1. Come up with lots of ideas. Write ALL of them down; don't think you'll remember the small details, because you might not!

2. Do TONS of research about every potential idea. You can get started online.

3. Write out business plans for each idea.

This can take a while and is a good place to start. You can talk to people from your school, such as those who work in the business department.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Stick with the school accounting degree, that sounds like a safer road to take than risking all your money on a business that you don't know whether it will exceed or not. Accountancy is a great career, you can make some real money in it. I'm looking into doing a economic and finance degree at university personally myself. I hope to get a job as a broker or market maker, they make real good money.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You will have to write all your ideas and research all about your written ideas.and and after that write your business plan and search location for your business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    sell old mobile RecycleDevice

if you want to more about sell mobile phone visit here https://www.recycledevice.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    sell mobile phone at recycledevice

if you want to more about sell mobile phone visit here https://www.recycledevice.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    The Florida Prescription Assistance Program was founded to provide prescription savings to millions of people who need help paying for their prescription medications whether they are uninsured or insured with a high deductible, high co-pays and/or limited drug list.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook