Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey Tanya

Im currently running an e-commerce handcrafts business(www.mochilaswayuubags.com) in Bogota, Colombia. We are interested in expanding our sales channels on an International scale by linking with new importers/exporters/business partners. We are distributors of Wayuu Bags and Traditional Wayuu handcrafts and are also interested on expanding our business by increasing our handcraft offers. Please contact us

Kind Regards

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Sent a message in your inbox

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by seourmpl View Post
    Hello,

In which product are you looking to start import export?

We are exporter of textile, Agro & Petro chemicals products all over the world.

You can check our website http://urmpl.com see our all products.

Thank you
    Hello seourmpl,

My company would be more than happy to work with you. We have sent a message.

- Jaian C

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    We deal with the exportation of agricultural products. I products are Sesame seeds, Cashew nuts, Maize, Soy beans and Cocoa. I want to export our products to Canada. Kindly contact us if you can work us as our export agent. We anticipate your favourable response. Thanks

uwemconcept@gmail.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Export agent
    Quote Originally Posted by uwemconcept View Post
    We deal with the exportation of agricultural products. I products are Sesame seeds, Cashew nuts, Maize, Soy beans and Cocoa. I want to export our products to Canada. Kindly contact us if you can work us as our export agent. We anticipate your favourable response. Thanks

uwemconcept@gmail.com
    Hello...!
    My name is Daniel John, I am own and runnning clearing and forwarding company. We deal with all kind of import and export activities.
    We can help you on this and make your life easy with reasonable price...!

Regards

Daniel

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My website suggests businesses for people to get into. Import Export has always been a great alternative to working at a job all your life. What is the latest with the international business community. How does one get into this profitably?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello,

I am a master student in Toronto.
    I am doing a market research on trading & imports done in Canada. I am asked to go through forums & weblogs and asking for people's feedback.
    So I am trying to find out about the challenges & difficulties that importers face for importing any kinds of products/ items to Canada.
    I would be really grateful, if you can help me by writing down about few of your hassles in this business.
    And I need the answers by today please, if possible.

Thank you in advance,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I am also want to start export business for the Goat milk soap In USA.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    We are exporter of textile, agriculture & petrochemicals products.

Please see our all product range on our website http://urmpl.com

Let us know if you found any buyer related to our product. You can contact us via enquiry form on our website or email us on sales@urmpl.com

Thank you

Share on facebook