Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    you can try marketing to the students via website, most of them will search for housing through websites before surveying the place

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tonya View Post
    Hello,

I'm interseted in starting an apartment referral business for college students. I will be targeting a University in my city that only has housing for Freshman students. After that year they must find housing. But I work during the day, so I can't take phone calls during that time.

When would I be able to take calls? How would I get paid upfront by an apartment complex as opposed to waiting until a tenant is placed. How would I market to the apartment complex and the student. Also I do not have a home computer.

Tonya
    Thanks and good idea for the future ....

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    referral business is always a good idea because we can earn royalties for the rest of life. It's like a great artist, when you do a good job, you wins for this work.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    How you can make daily sales on e-commerce sites

If you're interested in learning to how to make daily sales on the world's biggest eCommerce sites, without spending any money up front, you're on the perfect page

http://bit.ly/2H6j6TE

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The referral business is running very smoothly. It is evident that the whole thing has been clear. - Paul Savramis

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Once you have positioned your business and brand as being referral-worthy, it's time to take action and cultivate a network of referrals. Get clarity and create an ideal client persona. Focus on your ideal clients. Build a rock-solid reputation. Ask for referrals. Send a referral letter. Create referral partnerships.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Making a referral through Lever is easy! By going to your Interviews page, you'll be able to easily refer a friend or former colleague. To make a new referral, click on the “+ Refer Candidate” button. Candidates who you've already referred are listed on the “My Referrals” tab.J

Share on facebook