Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How can I get .edu and .gov backlinks naturally?
    Hello Forum Members
    I want to know about .edu and .gov backlinks. Is there any natural way to get these authority backlinks. Is still there is benefit of these backlinks in SEO. I appreciate our suggestion.

Thanks

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would like to know this too!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    for back link from edu and gov sitessites, so you need to guest blogging on post.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't know that how to get backlinks from these websites. I think you should contact these website owner or webmasters and request them to put a link of your website. May be they will be agree upon your request.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Getting .edu and .gov backlinks is normally difficult because if a government or university site links back to your site, you must be a great online resource and therefore Search engines consider it a strong vote for your site. Link buying is considered a bad practice by search engines as it seems as an attempt to manipulate and trick their algorithm. So beware and do not get trapped in link buying – you might never be able to reverse the link profile if you get hit by a Google penalty.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well these are the best links out there so methods to obtain edu or gov links differ from traditional link building techniques. What you can try:
    1. Try giving a donation a scholarship or a contest for students(about $500 - $1000) - anything that can get you a backlink on a edu site
    2. If you're running a business try offering a discount for teachers or students - this kind of info should get to the "For Students" "For Employees" sections on edu website
    3. If you're a professional in a specific field try looking for a speaking or conference opportunity at University or college - speaker usually get a bio or a note on the edu website about the conference.
    I know that these tips are really hard to pull off but as I mentioned at the beginning - edu and gov backlinks take different measures.

Share on facebook

| HeadChannel - Bespoke Solutions for Business |

7. Collapse Details
    You may get the back-links from .edu website by joining the forum of these websites. also you can create back-links on these websites by using the comments.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    isnt this a .org site that we are all currently on?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alishroy View Post
    Hello Forum Members
    I want to know about .edu and .gov backlinks. Is there any natural way to get these authority backlinks. Is still there is benefit of these backlinks in SEO. I appreciate our suggestion.

Thanks
    .Edu and .Gov backlinks is very effective sites as every search engine likes these kind of sites. If you would like to get priority from Search engine like google then you must have to be .edu and .gov sites backlinks. I had a blog sites you could check this out edblogs.columbia.edu/scppx3335-001-2011-3/2011/10/14/a-local-perspective-on-a-global-disorder/1-sunflower.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Every authority and related link has value for SEO purpose don't waste for getting some .edu links you can lot more valuable links in that time

Share on facebook