Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Gov and edu links are a high authority links which are the most trusted in google point of view. Blog commenting is one of the simple method of getting backlinks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It is not easy to get backlinks from .edu or.gov websites. There are few sites which give only No Follow backlinks. Such links does not pass link juice and so your keywords will not get any benefit from it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It's very difficult to get backlinks from .gov and .edu sites. As most of the sites don't accept links. You can try blog commenting technique on this website, as there are many instant approval sites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I do not focus on edu or gov back links. My focus for SEO is high page rank do follow sites. They should work just as good

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

5. Collapse Details
    Guest blogging in .edu site and leaving your links in the comment is the best and easy way to get the .edu backlinks.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Those links are most important for SEO. But it is had to gain .edu , .gov backlinks. Don't worry it is difficult but not impossible.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Getting backlinks naturally from .edu and .gov will not be easy since, most of them are aware that their site was being use by some spammers just to get backlink on their site. You need to gain their trust and prove your sincerity to them.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think if you want to put the link .edu or .gov, it was not easy nor difficult.

You want to have a backlink from there you need to spend money to buy the administrator .edu or .gov website

I have some from Vietnam gov site quality book, you can check on 2n2media.com (web design company) ahrefs backlink

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Every authority and related link has value for SEO purpose don't waste for getting some .edu links you can lot more valuable links in that time

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks you guys for your helpful answers. Basically I am looking for a better solution to find out .edu & .gov links.

Share on facebook