Thread: SEO backlinks??

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    SEO backlinks??
    i submited my website on zero or null page rank and high page rank also, and my website got rank on first page of google with keyword "Cheap website design India". but now i want to target another keyword for same page, What i do??? please suggest me??

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The technique which you have used previously can be used along with SMO.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Do Some Social media optimization activities which helps to increase traffic and keyword ranking.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Oky Thanks to all ..

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    When your requirement is increase your page rank then you target create back links for such type of websites. If you want to ranks first in Google then you need to focus niche and authority like old domain etc. I have 5 years good experience in Search engine optimization and i know what is the right way for getting quick back links.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    i am targeting 3 keyword on my website home page

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think you may need to create back-links with the new keyword with same page url. You may get first position for this keyword also if your one keyword is on first rank with this link.

Share on facebook

Our female delhi girls models are most smart. Call girl in Delhi are skilled in all types of catalogs from modeling to visual work. shop for sale in mohali

8. Collapse Details
    Yes, I would also suggest you to go with SMo promotion.... This would definitely help you out as I am also promoting my amazing charger "Qi charger" and really getting good reply.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Getting SEO backlinks is something I would be reluctant to outsource, in fact I would avoid buying backlinks altogether. Better to take half an hour a week and start to build quality backlinks to your site that may serve you for years to come.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You need lots of patience and hard work if you want to get your website back on top.

Share on facebook