Thread: SEO backlinks??

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    use inner page according targeting keywords

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Backlinks are also known as inbound or incoming links, and they are links to your website from another place on the internet. They are extremely useful to search engines...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You should use less competitive keywords with high search density. Use long tail keywords.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Their are no issue to target another keyword. You can target 3 keyword for a single url at same time. You have only divide the back link ratio for the each keyword. Try it...

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestseoservice View Post
    How many keywords are targeting on your title tag. In title tag have add 70 characters, So add one more keywords , its not affecting your ranking.
    If you build proper white hat seo backlinks, even anchor with one keyword it will rank your site all others keywords.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Mr-Jatt.Com The 1st Punjabi Mobile WebSite Provide High Quality Mobile Music Videos & Movies With Daily Updated Exclusive Stuff.

Share on facebook

<a href=" http://vipjatt.biz/
    ">vipjatt</a>

7. Collapse Details
    Add the keywords in title tag which you want to target.Do the SMO regularly along with your previous procedure.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by foduu1 View Post
    i submited my website on zero or null page rank and high page rank also, and my website got rank on first page of google with keyword "Cheap website design India". but now i want to target another keyword for same page, What i do??? please suggest me??
    You need to implement the same Off page techniques you have used previously for the keyword "cheap website design India". Just for the sake of curiosity, I want to know which techniques you have used so far.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by foduu1 View Post
    i submited my website on zero or null page rank and high page rank also, and my website got rank on first page of google with keyword "Cheap website design India". but now i want to target another keyword for same page, What i do??? please suggest me??
    Firstly, check keyword density of the keyword, which you want to rank for the page. Include that keyword in Tittle and meta keywords of the page. And in Off page do submissions like Forum Posting, Bookmarking, Directory, Article and Blog Submission, etc.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Think of unique keyword with rich content and get quality link to that page. Remember content is always king.

Share on facebook