Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by weebzee View Post
    In today's market it is so important for your business to have a mobile website. There are more mobile devices on the planet then there are people. Over 72% of all searches are done from some kind of mobile device leaving the business owner without a site out in the cold.
    According to Google, 95% of mobile users have searched for local information, 61% of users call a business after searching and 90% of these people act within 24 hours!!
    You don't have to look far to find out the many reasons your business must have a mobile website. I have included an article that will give you more information on why it is so important.

We would like to invite you to visit our website to offer you a FREE mobile website for your business. We have helped thousands of small to medium sized businesses grow their business by connecting them to the mobile market. Our process is simple, tell us about your business and your customers and we handle the rest. We will have you reaching new customers in a matter of days!
    we totally agree with your post. But Web Design Company Madurai involves in the development of a website for the internet. It can comprise the development of easy static page with simple text as well as a complex web-based electronic commerce, internet facilities, and networking sites.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't think that a business website should have a mobile website. Firstly, it will not be cheap, and secondly, it is not very convenient as for me.It is better to invest the same money in the development of your main site.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think responsive website design is enough instead of creating a mobile website.

Share on facebook