Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    No-Follow links do not hurt your website, rather it’s good tactics to make your backlink profile look natural. We have to maintain the backlink equity. We have to create 70% do-follow links and 30% no-follow that will make your backlinks natural.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Green Palms Housing Project features both residential and commercial plots. It has been designed as per international standards and comes equipped with high-end lifestyle amenities. The housing project is a few minutes’ drive from the sea which adds to the serenity of the housing project. CPEC property investment | Property in Gwadar | CPEC investment | Gwadar real estate

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Google has been clear that no-follow links do not count for ranking purposes. Here is what John Mueller stated about it: “… having links (even a large number of them) with rel=nofollow pointing to your site does not negatively affect your site.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I can say this, SEO services are the best thing I used to improve my business. When I opened my own small online store. I had a lot of products, but absolutely no one bought them, because my site was not higher than others. My business partner advised me to use the site promotion services on this SEO marketing . True, I thought that I would not succeed, and I would become bankrupt, but I was fabulously lucky. My products have finally started to sell and my business is now developing.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Ada1mhill; 04-11-2021 at 04:00 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    No, they won't Nofollow links were created by Google to help avoid penalties. The rel No-follow attribute tells Google this link may be paid and I don't want it to count against me so they devalue it.
    However I've seen no-follow links pay off big time in terms of creating website traffic and no-follow links are a natural part of a backlink profile, IF ANYTHING having no-follow links will look suspicious to Google most websites have 40 - 60% no-follow backlinks vs do-follow. If you see a link profile with 80%+ do follows then you know they are blackhat link building.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    As it turns out, nofollow links can help you leverage that SEO potential. And they don't do it indirectly, but directly. More than likely, since Google knows about nofollow links, they've worked something into their algorithm to still provide benefit to the referenced pages, despite that nofollow HTML tag. The problem with nofollow links is that they intentionally tell Google not to trust your website even though they're linking to it. In other words, nofollow links will still take someone from website A to website B, but they won't help website B's rankings

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    According to me, nofollow links will not pass any link juice but, nofollow links will not hurt our website unless we are spamming at a huge scale.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    According to Google, nofollow links don't pass any PageRank to the website being linked. This means that nofollow links pointing at your website do not directly affect your site's position in search engine results pages.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Google has been clear that no-follow links do not count for ranking purposes. Here is what John Mueller stated about it: “… having links (even a large number of them) with rel=nofollow pointing to your site does not negatively affect your site.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    As it turns out, nofollow links can help you leverage that SEO potential. And they don't do it indirectly, but directly. More than likely, since Google knows about nofollow links, they've worked something into their algorithm to still provide benefit to the referenced pages, despite that nofollow HTML tag.

Share on facebook