Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mandeepw View Post
    Yes somehow. Google read and crawl everything on the internet and nofollow tag just not to show data in search results.
    So what?

Google crawls 10 of million websites daily and has around 300 ranking signals that alone is a data mountain a super computer should crunch in around a few days.
    Then the results should be translated into who positions where and so on. Those spiders are anything but intelligent. They just suck in data, much too much to digest in a few days.
    Nofollow is only a directive of Google, so in google it does not help much although it should help a little.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nofollow links are not for harmful for a website!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes! if your percentage of no-follow links is rising in the competition of the do follow links then it will affect your ranking.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by axissoftech View Post
    Hello Friends,

I want to know about nofollow links, can anybody tell me nofollow link hurt our website ranking or not? If you have any any other technique to get dofollow backlinks so please share with us!

Thanks for help...
    It doesn't affect your organic ranking.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If the No Follow links have a DA PA Of more then 80 then it is good for the site.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi, great concern and question you've raised out, The things is no-follow link not exactly hurt your website but it based on which website you're taking link, like if website quality is good i.e. good traffic, domain authority, page authority, internal, external linking the no follow actual gives you traffic instead of do follow.

So in short no-follow link you will get traffic to your desired page.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nabalahmed View Post
    Hi, great concern and question you've raised out, The things is no-follow link not exactly hurt your website but it based on which website you're taking link, like if website quality is good i.e. good traffic, domain authority, page authority, internal, external linking the no follow actual gives you traffic instead of do follow.

So in short no-follow link you will get traffic to your desired page.
    Yes agreed with nab great answer.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks Chris.

Cheers.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thanks giving
    Thanks Chris.

Cheers.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'm building joins, not for SEO but rather to attempt to produce direct traffic, if these connections are no-pursue am I safe from getting any Google punishments?

Share on facebook