Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Marketing is important for creating a brand awareness. However, before you start marketing, think about your target audience. This will help you to plan efficient marketing activities.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Resource9 View Post
    Marketing is also about innovation and new ideas. You must figure out new ways of reaching out to people online and offline as well. Do something different that your competitors have not thought about. Marketing is all about being different.
    You can't do marketing with just good ideas. You must understand how everything works, characteristics of channels and tools, you should be able to run campaign by yourself also. It takes some times to learn all that stuffs

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Marketing is crucial in terms of success for any company and product. There is always going to be the need for it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Marketing is just an idea to keep innovating new ways to reach your customers. PPC, SMM, Postcards, Email marketing are very popular these days.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, marketing is just an idea to keep innovating new ways to reach your customers. Marketing firm is important for creating new brand awareness.Different types of marketing are there, but internet marketing is very popular these day.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well, according to me, marketing is the best way where you can make huge money, but it depends on you, what kind of strategy you want to follow. Because, online as well as offline marketing strategy, both are good as per the folks confidence. If I talk about myself, I am little bit flexible about the online marketing, because it is not a time dependent marketing, and I can make a huge money with minimum efforts and good tactics. If you are thinking about the online marketing, then I will suggest you, you should have to pay an attention over the social media networks for promoting or selling your products.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Marketing is the management process through which the goods and services move according to customer. It contains four elements called 4 P's of marketing.
    1. Product
    2. Price
    3. Place
    4. Promotion
    Above points are useful for understanding your business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    basic knowledge is required

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Now social networks helps to develop a product / business. With their help you can expand the range of customers and also keep in touch with old ones.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would say grow fast and learn as you go. As business is always a constant game of calibration to moving circumstances. So it will get you into the practice of thinking fast on your feet and knowing how to adjust to situations.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu