Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    marketing is a tool used to describe the product by focusing mainly on its beneficial part to attract the customers.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Marketing is also about innovation and new ideas. You must figure out new ways of reaching out to people online and offline as well. Do something different that your competitors have not thought about. Marketing is all about being different.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Marketing is a process by which companies create value for customers and build strong customer relationships to capture value from customers in return.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It can seem daunting and complicated with a high learning curve. ...
    It is time-consuming. ...
    Content marketing is hard work and not for everyone. ...
    You need a lot of creativity and have diverse skills. ...
    It's difficult to do if you have a small team and expensive if you outsource. ...
    Hard to attribute results. ...
    Difficult to manage.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The first disadvantage of marketing in general is the cost. Adverting and marketing costs money. If you don't do the proper research then you might end up throwing money away. Wasting marketing efforts by targeting the wrong audience using an inappropriate medium would be a serious and costly mistake.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    At the point when used to its best potential, advertising offers items and administrations that take care of important issues clients face, helps new advances and arrangements accomplish their latent capacity, and adds to settling social and ecological difficulties to make a superior world. Advertising can add to a superior world.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    In the event that you might want to money on your business through online media the board far and wide, get in-tuned with KENZ publicizing. Our capable group will help you to broaden the extent of your business through web-based media the executives. Online media advertising office in Lahore

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Marketing is also about innovation and new ideas. You must figure out new ways of reaching out to people online and offline as well. Do something different that your competitors have not thought about. Marketing is all about being different.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Christina View Post
    Hi everyone!

This will be the first business for us to own, but the franchise that we are buying is a company I have worked for, for 14 years. I know the business like the back of my hand, just not the owning a business piece (I worked for the corporation). Where we are opening our franchise it is a "start up" territory, only starting with 9 clients. I will be solely focusing on the business while John is still working his current job. We will not hire any employees until we have enough to where I'm to busy to do it all. We have the opportunity to market for new customers prior to our official open date.

Do you feel I/we should learn, have a solid understanding of owning the business/taxes/payroll/ etc prior to marketing and expanding? Or market right away, grow fast and learn as I/we go?

Thank you for any advise or opinions you have!

Christina and John
    Hello,
    As per me, you should start marketing right away. Prepare a strategy and start on a small scale like on social media, flyers, etc. Then moving on as you get to learn new things, start investing in promotional products. They can be used as giveaways and they will act as your portable billboard. If you have a website then you can also try SEO and PPC as a means for popularizing your brand and bring high quality leads.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    An opinion piece on Marketing. Can marketers spell life without a lie in it? Well, sometimes. Art on a wall with man's face wearing glasses.

Share on facebook