1. Collapse Details
    3D Printing or Filament Dropshipping?
    Im looking for a 3D Printer or 3D filament dropshipper for my new website. Anyone?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I actually just signed up with Jrfilaments.com they are going to take care of the shipping and everything for me. Im currently working on my website to distribute their filaments. Hope this helps.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try 3dprintchat
    Hi there!

I got my 3d prints from https://3dprinterchat.com

They are really great when it comes to 3d printing and filaments. I didn't wanted to buy an expensive 3d printer so thought of getting an expert work instead.

And that's what I got. You should try it out

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Almost.Drop shipping is what people do when they want to have an online store, but not get their hands dirty handling merchandise or paying to keep an inventory in stock. They pay a wholesale seller to "drop ship" the package directly to the customer for them, instead of having it delivered to the seller's business and then having to re-ship it to the customer.

There are books all over the Internet telling people how to set up their own online store on eBay and then have everything drop-shipped from "secret" wholesale warehouses. The problem is that hundreds of other resellers are buying at a higher volume price point from the same warehouse and selling for minimal markup, so it is nothing more than a "get rich quick" scheme that seldom pays the operating expenses never mind a profit.....

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I was reviewing the idea of putting in my money into a commission based cryptocurrency, while searching companies like novacoin, litecoin, dogecoin...i found TheGCCCoin that also offers 3D printers and 3D printed products. Figured I might as well write here and find out if some of you guys received any of their products? if so do you recommend their 3D products?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can refer to the information here: http://jrfilaments.com/3d-filament-w...-drop_shipper/

Share on facebook