Thread: Business Name

1. Collapse Details
    Business Name
    I'm having a very hard time coming up with a good/catchy business name. I don't want it to be industry specific but open as I do many things, including but not limited to hand drawn name/word art, refurbished furniture, boutique kids clothes, women's handbags and more. So I'm after something that doesn't confine me to an industry but it's proving harder than I thought. Can anyone help???

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    List "catchy" keywords, such phrases that build confidence, suggest quality or any advantage that counts in your business field and/or could impress your prospects. Try to combine them with your brand name or any talkative phrase that writes down your market.
    Run Google Keyword tool to find if it is "free", so you do not have to "fight" with other businesses with your newly created creative name... This step saves pretty much aggravation.

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

3. Collapse Details
    To me personally you can make any name work. I mean look at the name "Google". I remember when Google first came out and nobody heard of it, I was telling people about it and they would laugh. Thinking it's a stupid name.

So chances are if your product or service is great, people will beat to your drum with whatever name.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

4. Collapse Details
    That really is a big range of businesses you do. Maybe simply pick your favorite word and keep changing the ending of it , to see if the .com is available.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Furbtique, Extrication, Manumission

Share on facebook