Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New to the forum and to business
    I am a self employed, new business woman. I am interested in business forums to learn about:
    1) How to promote my website and my business online
    2) How to form my new business-sole proprietorship or incorporate/LLC
    3) How to target my select audience- Attorneys

I would welcome any replies on the above topics.

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Think strategically when contemplating a new business
    Marcos Guest
    I always like to ask the question when I am considering a new business idea "Does anyone need this?" Yes, there are numberous stories why no one has a clue for a totally new product and you might even get misleading feedback, but in most cases, you can still ask the question in a way that you will get some insights if your product/service has a market. I was reading on a website that businesses fail not because they were not implemented in the right way but because the entrepreneurs did not think strategically when developing their original idea. So learn from how large companies work, how much analysis and research they conduct, and apply some of the same thinking to creating a new business. It can actually be fun to be an entrepreneur as I am doing right now. Good luck.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Nicole
    Nicole,
    There is a conference call beginning this week that might be a great fit for you. Please see details below:

Helping you to succeed working at home! If you have a homebased business and need help building it or if you would like your own homebased business and need some ideas, you are in the right place. Have Fun!
    PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP CONFERENCE CALL @ 10:00PM(EST) EVERY WED NIGHT! SEE MESSAGE BOARD FOR DETAILS.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristiansAboutBusiness/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you would like to know about any of these topics then it is as simple as browsing these forums for a while. There are many different topics that are similar to what you have listed. If you need something a bit more visual then I would recommend looking up videos on youtube. There are lots of people who not only want to help people get started in business, but they make money off of the videos in which they tell people how to start a business. So there is an incentive for them to actually give decent advice.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I would first reach out to contacts that may have some leads for clients. Find out where attorneys turn to for whatever the product or service you are offering. Social media is a great free way to promote your business, so I would create a Facebook page, a Twitter account, Google+ account, and Linked In profiles all with your business name. LinkedIn is a great resource for making business contacts.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is really a lot of information to summarize in one forum post. The info you want is on the forum, and if you'll just take a moment to scroll through the topics already posted, I believe you'll find almost all of the answers you're looking for---except for the answer to question 3, because I'm puzzled as to why the word "attorneys" appears in reference to building and selecting an audience for your product. Still, Good Luck!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am new in this forum and want to start a restuarent business .Can you tell anybody which country will better for this kind of business .

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Media and your friends plays a great role . Your's sales and marketing team after visiting public make them well aware about your products, so when the product will launched in the market it will be well known by the public.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    HI,

Do Some Market Research Of Your Business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hey mate though you're new and also new to the forum. Do one thing first research well, know well. You should know what you're doing. Then you'll get success.

Share on facebook