1. Collapse Details
    Help! Exporting branded apparel overruns to US and UK
    Hello!

I'm planning to export authentic branded apparel overruns like A&f, Hollister, CK, Tommy, Amercian Eagle to US (UK and Australia) from South Asia. My target market includes those people selling through ebay who can buy from me on a wholesale basis. The problem is that I don't know if exporting and selling these branded overruns is legal in US. Is there any chance that the US customs will seize them? Do I need to cut or slash the labels? I don't want to have legal issues with customs and US branded apparel companies. Also, I don't want my buyer to have legal problems with regards to importing and selling these goods to the US market. Does anyone of you know the ins and outs of this kind of business?

Is it okay for me to impose a "no return" policy since these goods are overruns and will be sold at low prices?

Your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Help! Exporting branded apparel overruns to US and UK
    Sounds like you are unknowingly selling fakes. As far as I know, no major brand names will allow ANY overruns to be sold out of their factories in Asia. They control this very strictly. Even if there are defects or overruns, they would rather destroy them than sell them cheaply in the market.

And the answer to your question is "yes", US Customs will definitely catch these goods at some point, and would then likely arrest and/or fine your buyers.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello, I just want to know if you have a website with pictures of your products, I'm really interested in your business plan, please contact me

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You should definitely check the website of U.S. customs and read the policies by yourself to be sure.

Share on facebook