Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which is best joomla or wordpress?
    I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is best, it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Both platforms are good to make a website. However it depends on your needs. If you also want to have a blog then you should use Wordpress.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Word press is the better than joomla because wordpress not consume so much time many plugin available theme which you can choose according to your website.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is easy to use and every one can use easily, but joomla is best for e-commerce website

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think Wordpress is better than joomla for Websit. Its more user friendly than joomla. Wordpress is best and easy to customize its functions. I has too many plugins available and can use it according to your need. Wordpress is more SEO friendly than Joomla.

Thank you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    wordpress is very simple and any one can use easly, but joomla is best for e-commerce website.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ziarumon View Post
    I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.
    As compared to Joomla, Wordpress is best.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Both have advantages and disadvantages but still wordpress is best. Easy to customize all type of plugin easily available..

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    wordpress is the best and easy to use any one can handle wordpress website.

Share on facebook