Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Which is best joomla or wordpress? - Page 8

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    According to me wordpress is the easiest way to design your website as it is having many plugin options.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Wordpress definitely. It is easy to use. More options available. It's cool. It is secure as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think wordpress is best and easy to use than Joomla

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Both Wordpress and Joomla helps to develop the website, whereas Wordpress is best platform and can be make more attractive.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    wordpress is best

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    IT depends on your needs and target to invest on site, as per u r need go to wordpress, and so many developers will available for cheap cost on fiverr like sites.. joomla developers will not available more than wordpress,

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is better for small and medium sized sites and it also not required much technical knowledge. but for E-commerce websites, Joomla is best but it requires coding knowledge. In Wordpress, many things are there like a blog, different templates, WP plugins much more. so go for it.

Share on facebook

Last edited by jessicacyrus1; 06-06-2016 at 08:27 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is one of the best CMS and easier, user friendly to customize, and plugins are available at free of cost

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Both are good but I always prefer WordPress as it's easy and simple to use. Also it's a best CMS.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi there! I prefer to WordPress, exactly based on the WordPress website builder MotoCMS. This system allows you to easily and quickly (for 2-3 hours) to create a fully functional website.

Share on facebook