Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Joomla and Wordpress both are good even you can try new one WIX, it is also very good recently I developed a website, very nice and easy.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, You are right wordpress is good use but for the commercial purpose you have to hire Best Web Design & Development Company.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Easy to use wordpress, friendly seo, many themes and plugins support

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ziarumon View Post
    I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.
    Hi,

You can use either Wordpress or Joomla CMS depending on the basic needs of your website. Both are free, written in PHP and use themes, templates, plugins, modules.

Wordpress:
    - Wordpress is designed for blogging services.
    - Wordpress supports only MySQL.
    - Wordpress comes with few mintues or one click installation.
    - After installtion user experience of Wordpress is better than Joomla to start customizing appearance and themes
    - Wordpress has a strong power of its plugins, there are more than 38000 plugins available.
    - Finding Wordpress expert is easy and affordable.
    - Wordpress is available for more than 53 languages and it offers a good platform for multilingual site.

Joomla:
    - Joomla is for the portal and community niche.
    - Joomla supports other database management systems also.
    - Joomla installation is not quick as Wordpress.
    - After installation the user lans on a control panel, it is not straight forward as Wordpress, because there are too many menus to customize your site.
    - Quantity of templates and extensions is not as high as Wordpress and Joomla does not have a feature to install templates.
    - Finding Joomla expert is quite difficult.
    - Joomla comes with out of the box capability to handle multilingual site.

In brief you can use Wordpress to take advantages like simplicity, adaptability, community support, plugins and themes or use Joomla for its customizability, upward scaling for complexity and built-in features.

In conclusion for non-developer users it is best to use Wordpress CMS.

Thanks.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think WordPress is the best. it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    WordPress all the way very user friendly and easy to use.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The two stages regard make a site. Be that as it may it relies upon your necessities. In any case Word press is the superior to joomla on the grounds that wordpress not expend so much time numerous module accessible topic which you can pick as per your site.

Sri Lanka Travel Agents

Share on facebook