Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
  1. Collapse Details
    Both platforms are good to make a website. However it depends on your needs. If you also want to have a blog then you should use Wordpress.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation unmistakably shows WordPress is best utilized for basic blogging, corporate site, or independent company sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-business and Social systems administration locales.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ziarumon View Post
    I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.
    In some ways, Joomla is more flexible than WordPress. However, between WordPress vs Joomla, there can be only one winner, and the highest honor must go to WordPress. In terms of SEO, customization possibilities and content management, it beats Joomla, so the choice is clear.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In some ways, Joomla is more flexible than WordPress. ... However, between WordPress vs Joomla there can only be one winner, and the crown must go to WordPress. It beats out Joomla when it comes to SEO, customization possibilities, and content management so the choice is clear.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Wordpress is best, it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

Share on facebook